Visa ämne
 Skriv ut ämne
tent 12 and Antenna 2
Is tent 12 and antenna 2 still in SFP? Or is just me not being able to find them?
Tent 12 should be there at least, we assembles tents yesterday in a multiplayer mission. Not sure about antenna 2, maybe @Granquist knows Smile
I have problems making the tent 12 placeable with eden, it just dont show up. It does show up in the old editor and in arsenal but why it doesn't show in the eden is beyond me.

Antenna 2 is in SFP Objects and not in normal SFP. We working on a patch to SFP Objects to improve it in Eden, making right category and with preview pictures, but it should still work.
Antenna 2 som i Högantenn 2/K ?

Citera

nibbles skrev:

Antenna 2 som i Högantenn 2/K ?

yes box
OK, thanks. I'll have another look for Antenna 2, and , yes, I couldn't find tent 12 in eden.
I had another look and I still can't find either Antenna 2 nor tent 12. I've taken a screen shot of all the SFP objects that I can see. I can email that if it helps.
I believe you, maybe i can fast track a release tonight on sfp objects. A Eden fix update. Just for you,
Smile thanks
Updated, but honestly didn't have time to test (as i am playing a coop with anrop all night)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184...p-objects/
Thanks for the update but I still didn't find tent 12 nor aten 2. Perhaps this is just me? Where exactly in the list are the two objects? I did find sfp objects (military and ammo).
This why you should check before release something...