Visa ämne
Anrop » ArmA 3 » Uppdrag
 Skriv ut ämne
Public TvT
Hey all,

We're having a public TvT night on Saturday the 13th (this week) starting 9:00pm GMT+2. If someone in your community is interested, feel free to join in.

Russia has began it's invasion of Scandinavia. In its way stands a British/Swedish battlegroup.

The gamemode is a TvT with a command structure; both sides have a infantry platoon with three squads. Zeus creates tasks for the sides that fit the 'scenario'; hold an area - attack the area, or as simple as an encounter battle, and other objectives.

From players we expect co-operation skills, and ability to obey their respective leader.

We use the AGM mod, along with many other mods to improve realism and player experience. The gamemode is still WIP, so please be patient

I'll update PwS repo here in a few days, in the meanwhile check out more info on our website

[url=pws://144.76.28.77/OPS/=SO=TvT_Brikby.yml]REPO[/url]

Peg from Strategic Outcomes
Redigerat av Peguus den 2014-09-10 00:07
Do you know if there will be any big addons, like SFP or something like that? If there are, then please try to notify us ASAP. We've had problems before about people complaining about the addons being uploaded to late and shit like that. Anyways, I'm looking forward to it! : D
Es ist gut, ja? Und nein, Ich bin nicht ein dumbkopf... Nur ein wenig...
Yes, SFP is included. Also there is A3MP so that we can use superior Arma 2 maps. I'll try to get the repo sorted to here today or tomorrow.
Great man, thanks!
Es ist gut, ja? Und nein, Ich bin nicht ein dumbkopf... Nur ein wenig...
Public TvT is still a go! Feel free to join.
Our TS: ts3. soclan.co.uk